Friday, May 7, 2010

Why am I here??


Wow! Did I really just start a blog? I'm sure no one will be crazy enough to want to read it, so I guess I'll just say what ever I want on this thing! I'm new to blogging (I'm sure you didn't know that!!) and I'm recently OBSESSED with You Tube video watching which is what brought me to look at blog sites (Thanks Lollipop26!).
Last year I went on YouTube to watch a video of the performance on American Idol of Cyndi Lauper (huge fan) and after I watched it since I had never checked out You Tube before I decided to look at the home page and I saw a link to a video by JuicyStar07 and have been hooked ever since!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for following :)

    Check out SWalkerMakeup on Youtube also, another fantastic UK beauty blooger/youtuber! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Beauty Sanctum- Thank YOU for following!!! I will defiantley check out SWalkerMakeup!

    ReplyDelete