Hi Girls! How is everyone? I know I have been MIA and have not been posting. I really need to devote more time to my blog and that is something I am going to work on next year!
I hope you all are enjoying the holidays and have been having fun shopping and spending time with family and friends!
I thought I would make a "Christmas Wish list"of things I am wishing for this year! Maybe it'll help give you some ideas if you still need to find a gift for someone on your gift list!
Here it goes!
![]() |
| Shu Uemura eyelash curler (cause I would never spend the money to buy myself one!!!) |
![]() |
| Clarisonic Mia-Is it really worth all the hype? |
![]() |
| Totally random but I am obsessed with this CD and I literally wore mine out! Anyone a fan of the show when it was on??? |
![]() |
| Black velvet slimline hangers. I want to completely redo my closet next year! |
![]() |
| Chloe Perfume-what a lux smell. I feel like a million bucks when I have this on!! |
And of course I would love gift certificates for MAC, Ulta, Sephora, Target, Walgreens, Express, Victoria's Secret and my favorite nail salon!
Hope my hubby is reading this!!! :)
I want to say thank you to all of you out there that read my blog posts even though they aren't very frequent I hope you enjoy them and get something out of them!
Have a wonderful Holiday season and I hope you get all that you are wishing for.
XOXO
Label Snob







gift certificates from those places would be awesome. and i want that clarisonic too!
ReplyDeletehttp://ohtobeamuse.com
hi! I love your new pic!!
ReplyDeleteYeah we went to Vegas and I didn't do any shopping LOL! It was nice though, cold, but fun!
Are you ready for the holidays!?
Have a beautiful day!
XOXO's
Lara
O I forgot to mention, I've heard those hangers really make room for your closet and they are amazing. I might have to invest in some myself!
ReplyDeleteXO's
Lara
i hope you get everything on your list! i hope to redo my closet this year too :)
ReplyDeletexx
heyrocketgirl
@ Lara Hey! Oh thanks (about the new pic). I needed a change!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you went to Vegas and didn't shop!!! Last time I went I got so much stuff and I had to buy another suitcase to bring it all home! :)
I'm still not ready for the holidays! Not much time left tho! How about you?
@ Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse I hope I get the clarisonic! Let me know if you ever get it if you like it! Hope you have a great holiday season!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
@ Reg Hi! Let's make it our goal! shh-don't tell anyone but I bought a box of those hangers today! They had a great sale on them at Michaels (of all places).
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteI know I might have to get the matching oven mitt
Hope you had a beautiful Christmas and got everything on your wish list!!
Any fun plans for New Years? This year flew by!!
XOXO
Lara
@ Lara aaahhh there's matching oven mitts??? You MUST get!
ReplyDeleteI did have a nice, quiet Christmas. I didn't get everything on my wishlist so that just means I'll "have" to go shopping in the New Year! :)
No big plans for New Year, I saw your new pink suitcase...Are you planning anything fun?? Going anywhere??
XOXO
Kim
Hi Kim ;)
ReplyDeleteOh I have to get the oven mitt and then blog about it lol :)
No traveling for NYE but hopefully a snow trip in early Feb. :)We will be at home on NYE, boring I know, but too many drunk drivers out there lol but it's fun to relax at home and eat lol!
Do you have plans for NYE?
How funn! You get to shop!!
Blog about what you want and what you get!!
Have a beautiful day!!
xoxoxoxo's
Lara
Hwy I'm going to Vegas in 2011 too! But early in the year aka January haha. When are you going?
ReplyDeletehope you received everything you wishing for!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to order some of those hangers soon.
http://www.kaitlynmaness.com
@ Lara Well I'm with ya on the NYE staying in! I never go out for the same reason. Too scared to be on the road! This year I went to my BFF's house for a HUGE feast and celebrated!
ReplyDeleteMy next "big" purchase is going to be the Clarisonic Mia I think! Do you have it? I'm hearing so many raves about it! Ulta just sent me a 20% off coupon so it's the perfect time to buy!!!
Any New Year resolutions???? :)
XOXO!!!
@ Stefany I am hoping to go in the Spring. Have to try to save up some money tho! Husband hits the casino and I hit the stores!!! Are you going to gamble or shop or both?
XOXO
@ Kaitylyn Hey! I didn't get everything, but that's totally okay! I always have a "wishlist" going! You will love those hangers! They really are the best! XOXO