Hi girls!!! I am so excited! Today on my lunch break I went to Ulta and purchased my Clarisonic Mia!!!
I received a 20% off coupon in the mail that started yesterday but when I went to Ulta to purchase my Mia the sales girl said they had just sold their last one like 10 minutes before!
She told me to call today as they may get a shipment in.
She told me to call today as they may get a shipment in.
I called first thing this morning and asked if they got any in and they did!
They got 1 in which they held for me!
They got 1 in which they held for me!
Can't wait to use it. I will do a full review after I have used it for a little while.
Do you have one? What are your thoughts on it?
Do you have one? What are your thoughts on it?
ahh! i really, really want this. i've heard such great things. maybe i'll get one for my birthday.
ReplyDeletelet me know how you like it?
http://ohtobeamuse.com
@ Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse
ReplyDeleteHey Cheryl! It took me so long to decide whether to buy it or not! Seems like so much money to spend but every review I read talked to highly of it! I used it for the 1st time tonight and loved the way it felt. I'll let you know whether I see a difference in my skin.
When's your bday? Tell your hubby to get you one!! :)
XOXO
Kim
I purchased one from Skinstore.com several months ago when they had a 20% promo going (way to score the same deal!). In an effort to go more natural in my skincare routine, I stopped using a lot of 'chemically' products which meant my exfoliator with alpha hydroxy got the axe. I still needed something to get rid of the dead skin cells so I thought the Mia would be a good choice since it's a manual exfoliator. I can say that it felt amazing and really was like a mini massage for my face. Unfortunately I experienced a lot of tiny little breakouts on the skin by my nose and then on my forehead (overshare????) after one week and ended up returning it. Almost all the reviews I've seen have done nothing but sing it's praises so I'm sure you'll really like it. I just have super sensitive skin (really, it hates EVERYTHING) so for me it was a miss. Hope it works for you!
ReplyDeleteAs a side note, my captcha was 'joypness'. Does anything one else think that is freaking hilarious???
ReplyDelete@ Sisters Sincere I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with the Clarisonic! It does feel amazing! I'll have to wait and see if I really see a difference. Are you still doing the more natural skincare routine?
ReplyDeleteand @ the joypness- LOL!!