Hey doll! How have you been? Love the red shoes!! :)XOXO'sLara
You have the same camera as me. Hope you cleaned your desk but I think mine is worse.xx THE CHEAPwww.thecheapblog.com
@ Lara Hey girl!!! I've been good, how about you??? My friend bought me those shoes! She found them on clearance for $12! She knew I'd love them! :)@ k I love that camera! Battery was dead so I shot with my little one! Still haven't cleaned the desk...but i will! Can't find anything in there!! :)
Hey doll! How have you been? Love the red shoes!! :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO's
Lara
You have the same camera as me. Hope you cleaned your desk but I think mine is worse.
ReplyDeletexx THE CHEAP
www.thecheapblog.com
@ Lara Hey girl!!! I've been good, how about you??? My friend bought me those shoes! She found them on clearance for $12! She knew I'd love them! :)
ReplyDelete@ k I love that camera! Battery was dead so I shot with my little one! Still haven't cleaned the desk...but i will! Can't find anything in there!! :)