Thursday, March 3, 2011

Buying a house!!!

So Mr. Labelsnob and I signed a contract on a house and we're so excited. 
We really weren't planning on making a move any time soon but the deals out there are amazing since it's a buyer's market and we are really glad we went out and looked. 
The house will actually be new contruction and will be completed in about 8-9 months.  We'll get to pick out all the colors and finishings for the house which will be fun. 
I'll be posting pictures of the process along the way to document the progress. 
Now I want to go shopping for all the perfect home decor pieces to complete the inside! 

  I know that I MUST have these lamps below from Target, what do you think of them?
I want to get two of these for each side of my bed.  And of course I want new nightstands as well!  I want something like this...
Anyone know any good websites to go to find some style inspiration?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Buying a house must be so exciting. A style website that I love is http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ The website is more for apartments, but I think you could find some style inspiration for a house too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I will def check out that website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Congrats! That is awesome! I am so excited for you guys! :) I know, I know, I promise I will be back to blogging soon ;)

    I got a lot of good ideas on hgtv.com....watch out, it gets addicting! lol!
    XO
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Me and my man just purchased a condo too and move in March 26th!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Christina YAY!!! Congratulations to you too! It's so exciting isn't it? I can't stop going to stores and making wish lists for all the stuff I want to decorate with!!

    ReplyDelete