Sunday, February 26, 2012

2011 Recap Part 1



Hello Blogland!  I have been so bad about posting.  
I have been wanting to get my 2011 Recap post up before 
I posted anything else for the New Year and here it is almost March!  
So forgive me for this being posted so late. 
 Now that this is up I can begin posting again!  Happy New Year!

2011 Recap Part 1


Date night Jan 2011 
Date night Jan 2011 Hubs in a sports coat!  Amazing!


Jan Girls Night Out







Feb 22, 2011 We wrote a contract to build a house!!!



March Girls Night Out



Lauren's Bachelorette Party March 2011 City Walk Orlando






Date night with the BFF's March 2011











Lauren's Wedding Day April 9, 2011





The Bride and Groom!





Tea and Fashion show at Mom's church April 16, 2011



My hubs won the door prize! One of only a handful of men in the entire room!

Dinner later that night


Mother's Day May 2011

A country wedding May 20, 2011





Night Out with friends June 3, 2011




Nicole's surprise 30th Birthday party! June 9, 2011
Construction begins on the house! June 2011





July 2011


Girls Night Out July 13, 2011



Dad's Birthday Dinner July 2011



Date Night July 30, 2011
August 2011 House is coming along quickly!!!



The day we found out we got approved for our mortgage!
  Such an amazing day!




End of Part 1!  Part 2 coming soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment