Just Dandy is having an amazing giveaway on her blog.
We would all love some extra money to shop with, right?
We would all love some extra money to shop with, right?
If you don't follow her already, go check her out! She is so adorable and has great style!

http://www.justdandy.org/2011/04/giveaway-giveaway-free-180-gift-card.html
XOXO
LabelSnob
Awesome, thanks for sharing. I'm headed over to enter.
ReplyDeletethanks for letting me know dear!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you've become a new follower -- Hope you enjoy my blog ... You have such a cute piece of the web here, yourself! :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete@ Elizabeth@themustardceiling You're welcome! Good luck! And thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDelete@ Oh to Be a Muse You're welcome Cheryl! Good luck!!!
@ Katie I am really loving your blog! Thanks for visiting mine! :)
super cute blog! follow me and see what i wear for wardrobe wednesdays! xoxo
ReplyDeletekelseyannesmith.blogspot.com
Miss you!
ReplyDelete@Leah You're so sweet! I know- I have been MIA! I need to catch up on blogging!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
lovely!
ReplyDeleteHey dear! It warms my heart that you watched the movie and thought to read the review on my blog. that's pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo I had to go back and re-read my review of Blue Valentine before answering your question.
It's definitely strange how it seems like she hates him so much, but what I think is not that she hates him but that she hates who she is when she's with him. She's disgusted by what her life has become and she takes it out on him because she looks at him and thinks he hasn't changed at all.
And he was very good to her throughout the entire marriage, but I think the fact that he didn't see that there was anything wrong in their lives just made her like him even less.
And there didn't seem to really be anything outwardly wrong about their life, but i think she probably expected more from herself and the person who would be her husband and he just didn't fit that mold once she was out of the honeymoon stage. that's what i gathered. hope it's less confusing now, lol. :)