Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can you help?

http://www.jenny-fromtheblock.com/2011/04/two-things.html

***UPDATE***
Jenny had to take down her blog post about her dog Brownie because she was getting horrible hate comments on her blog. I would like to wish her and Brownie all the best and I hope she is abe to get Brownie the care he needs. XOXO
_______________________________________________________

One of my favorite bloggers has posted a plea on her blog for help.  She has a sick dog named Brownie and needs help with his medical care.
She is also going to be selling off some of her amazing clothes and such in an online store to try to raise money but she needs help quick!

I normally would NEVER post something like this but I am such a huge animal lover with 4 dogs of my own and I know how hard it is to have a suffering pet and not have the money to pay for his care.  Go read her post and help if you can.  And you can't donate send Brownie some good wishes!!!!




XOXO
LabelSnob

5 comments:

  1. oh girl, thank you SO SO much for posting this on your blog. i've gotten some slack for posting this non-normative, 'donation' entry... but i'm happy to know some people understand where i'm coming from <3

    how old are your dogs and what breed are they?! i want to have a dog farm one day (if money permits)... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jenny Ong You're welcome! Anything I can do to help! I've been a reader of your blog for awhile and really love it and I had to do something to help your baby!
    I'm sure it was hard for you to post and ask for help but most people are understanding and the ones that aren't and give you slack are just not worth worrying about!

    I have 2 Poms-a male named Marshall he is 8 a female named Samantha she's 6 and I have a Yorkie Forrest who's 5 and a chihuahua named Emma who's 4!!! I have a house full!!!

    I hope you get alot of donations and give Brownie a hug and a kiss!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about Jenny's dog. I can only imagine how terrible it would be to have a sick/hurt pup. We have two of our own. I'll see what I can do. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Elizabeth@themustardceiling Thank you so much, that is very kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How terrible that your friend had to take her post down! Unfortunately, as many compassionate, wonderful people are in the world, there seem to be just as many hateful individuals. So sad. As a "mommy" to two dogs and a cat myself, I sympathize with Jenny and wish her the best of luck with her sweet little one's care. Fur babies really are such an amazing part of families -- You will be in my prayers, Jenny and Brownie!

    ReplyDelete