Sunday, April 10, 2011

Closet inspiration

Hi girls!  Just a quick post to show you the light fixture I got that I have been wanting for my new house.  We are going to set up one of the spare rooms as a master closet and cannot wait to design it!  This light will be my inspiration piece!

Purchased at Lowes
I have been stalking home decor blogs and websites
this weekend and saving pictures I'll use for inspiration.    I'll share some of my favs!

WARNING: I am horrible at noting the sources of photos I save on my computer.  I am very sorry I am not giving proper credit for all the photos.  If I am using a photo of yours, please let me know if you'd like me to remove it or give you credit!


http://www.domesticjenny.com/2011/03/dressing-room-reveal.html


http://www.domesticjenny.com/2011/03/dressing-room-reveal.html



http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/2008/04/glimpse-into-my-home.html



I can't wait to design and decorate my own closet room! 
 I'll be sure to post pictures when it's done!

XOXO
Kim



10 comments:

  1. *sigh* I would love any of those closets! I have NO room in mine...I need to move out just so I can have a room as a closet (i still live with my parents, ha ha)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Closet Fashionista aawww I would love any of these closets too!!!
    My closet will never look as chic as any of these but a girl can dream!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually just read three different home decor posts on three different blogs just now--so it's definitely a hot topic right now. wonderful light fixture (matches your blog background) and gorgeous closets! i want one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These closets are incredible. I want to get a two bedroom apartment and just turn the extra room into a closet, it would be so amazing.

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. swooooon. you're so lucky to be able to have a closet room! Definitely let us know what it looks like when you're done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what fun! You are living every girls dream! You deserve it. Keep us posted :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I will def be posting pictures once it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so look forward to the day when I can have a big closet like that! My fiance says we can get a house with an extra bedroom and turn it into a close...ahhh...can you imagine a wall of shoes and lots of space! Oh my! :) Lovely blog you have!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Liesl@FabulousFashion4SensibleStyle Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'm such a fan of your blog!

    @cristina petre I will def post pics. I just hope it turns out half as fab as any of these! :)

    ReplyDelete